John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:39:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Arcade Party - So Cal Members  (Read 2337 times)
Jack Burton

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2014, 09:28:55 pm »

Hi all,

There is an Arcade Party happening this Saturday in Santa Ana. I'm planning to go. If you are too PM me and let's meet. (Anyone is welcome to go)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Last-Arcade-On-The-Planet/380157582014308

Saturdayat 6:00pm

The Last Arcade On The Planet

1400 E. St. Andrew Place, Suite E, Santa Ana, California 92705

It's time for the first SC3 event of 2014! Our next Arcade Party will take place on Saturday, April 26, at The Last Arcade on the Planet, a private facility jam-packed with '80s arcade classics in Santa Ana. If you attended our June event last year, you already know The Last Arcade. The owner, Juan, has hosted numerous parties and events there in addition to SC3's. It's a perfect fit for us. The Last Arcade features over 50 classic cabinets (and 5 pinball machines) representing the best titles from the Golden Age of Arcades. SC3 is bringing our usual complement of classic home console games and maybe a cabinet or two of our own. It'll be another great evening of games, games and more games!

Event Schedule

The April 26th party opens at 6 p.m. and lasts until 12 midnight. Home consoles and the game trading area will be stationed outside. GameGavel.com will be on hand, conducting their usual raffle jam-packed with retro gaming goodies.

Food Schedule

Drinks and some snacks will be available at this event, but entrees will not be provided. We are attempting to line up on-site food vendors, but have no commitments as of yet. We'll post updates as soon as we know more. There are also a number of restaurants (both fast food and fast casual) in the area.

Donations Are Appreciated!

With over 50 machines, electric bills are expected to be quite high. Your donations fund all SC3 events and are greatly appreciated. If all adult attendees chip in just $5, that should cover our expenses. Thank you!

RSVP Today!

-------
VertexGuy
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 09:33:33 pm »

Hi all,

There is an Arcade Party happening this Saturday in Santa Ana. I'm planning to go. If you are too PM me and let's meet. (Anyone is welcome to go)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Last-Arcade-On-The-Planet/380157582014308

Saturdayat 6:00pm

The Last Arcade On The Planet

Short notice man ...
Next time ill fly out or some shit.
haha

1400 E. St. Andrew Place, Suite E, Santa Ana, California 92705

It's time for the first SC3 event of 2014! Our next Arcade Party will take place on Saturday, April 26, at The Last Arcade on the Planet, a private facility jam-packed with '80s arcade classics in Santa Ana. If you attended our June event last year, you already know The Last Arcade. The owner, Juan, has hosted numerous parties and events there in addition to SC3's. It's a perfect fit for us. The Last Arcade features over 50 classic cabinets (and 5 pinball machines) representing the best titles from the Golden Age of Arcades. SC3 is bringing our usual complement of classic home console games and maybe a cabinet or two of our own. It'll be another great evening of games, games and more games!

Event Schedule

The April 26th party opens at 6 p.m. and lasts until 12 midnight. Home consoles and the game trading area will be stationed outside. GameGavel.com will be on hand, conducting their usual raffle jam-packed with retro gaming goodies.

Food Schedule

Drinks and some snacks will be available at this event, but entrees will not be provided. We are attempting to line up on-site food vendors, but have no commitments as of yet. We'll post updates as soon as we know more. There are also a number of restaurants (both fast food and fast casual) in the area.

Donations Are Appreciated!

With over 50 machines, electric bills are expected to be quite high. Your donations fund all SC3 events and are greatly appreciated. If all adult attendees chip in just $5, that should cover our expenses. Thank you!

RSVP Today!
pimppride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 10:27:09 pm »

I read this a little different, this is an SC3 event at " The Last Arcade On The Planet "

you would need to RSVP - here http://www.sc3videogames.com

I'm registered on TLAOTP facebook page already,I was going to the last party they had, that evening I stopped by my sisters on the way to the arcade, then we had that earthquake an shit got sidetracked and I never shown up...

TLAOTP has an event for the 31st of May coming up... I am RSVP for that one...
Jack Burton

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 10:42:05 pm »

Same here. I was dead ass tired on that Saturday last month and was laying in bed when the earthquake happened. Probably on Johnsarcade.com . But what an awesome experience. I didn't RSVP but I don't think it matters, you can just show up, donate $5 and get in.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 10:44:02 pm by ace949 » Logged

-------
pimppride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 10:54:45 pm »

I've yet to go to one... have you been before ?

looks like a great group an fun times...
Jack Burton

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 11:08:52 pm »

Nope, never been.

-------
VertexGuy
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 11:40:35 pm »

I read this a little different, this is an SC3 event at " The Last Arcade On The Planet "

you would need to RSVP - here http://www.sc3videogames.com

I'm registered on TLAOTP facebook page already,I was going to the last party they had, that evening I stopped by my sisters on the way to the arcade, then we had that earthquake an shit got sidetracked and I never shown up...

TLAOTP has an event for the 31st of May coming up... I am RSVP for that one...

Wonder if they would let me in if I slipped them a hundred
pimppride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2014, 01:44:47 am »

I sent in a request even thou I have car show weekend plans, just incase something falls thru, will see what happens...

I agree I doubt its strictly enforced, I bet they just like to have a collective data, name to face type of list to keep in. case a crazy shows up like some of those regulars on KLOV ... HA !!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: