John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:43:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mario Bros.  (Read 2287 times)
lostb0y

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2011, 01:53:02 pm »

Hello all,

I am wondering if someone knows where I can locate the colors that my Wide-Body Mario Bros. should be. THe cab was painted all black and I would like to strip it and paint it correctly. I believe it should be orange. Not sure entirely. I am also looking for side art, and I am not sure what Controller joysticks i need to order to replace them. I foudn the buttons and ordered them. 2 Orange and 2 blue.

Thanks for all the help,

Tony
lostb0y

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 12:18:38 am »

I have been doing a little more research on the finding the colors to paint my wide body Mario Bros. and the only thing that I can seem to locate is a blog talking about using a glossy finish instead of simi gloss. Anyone have any suggestions?
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 04:33:52 pm »

The cabinet should definitely be orange. I am pretty sure it's the exact same orange as Jr.

Do a google search for Pantone Color Mario Bros. or Pantone Color Jr.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: