John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:17:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help me PLEASE  (Read 1574 times)
kiels20

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2014, 06:20:55 am »

Hi im pretty new to all this but i no the basics it may be a silly question but I've recently bought a cocktail cab I've been looking at it and what it is there is a little board near the power supply with two little bulbs on it one red and one yellow when i plugged it in the yellow one lit up but nothing happened i found.a fuse that had gone replaced the fuse and when i did that the red light came on and the game.sprung.to life only for a short while the went back off with no red bulb when i checked the fuse it was fine all the fuses are fine but still nothing any help would be great ........ watched all your vids john what a guy love ya man ........can't figure out how.to put pics on ?
UnwoundS3GA

I am otherwise known as Arcade Perfection

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 06:29:29 am »

First off, what is the game called? It will be a lot easier for us to help if we know what the game is.
STEVESPEEZE
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 09:34:42 am »

First off, what is the game called? It will be a lot easier for us to help if we know what the game is.

and don't tell us its ET for the Atari...
iankellogg
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 10:36:31 am »

i really don't there is any way anyone can help you without knowing more about the game you bought.

https://iankellogg.com
Cap kits, eproms, and more
arcadefan1985

Williams Collector

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 01:06:28 pm »

Sounds like a multiboard like 48-1 or 60-1
They have the 2 lights. The green and yellow, but one turns red when there is a problem.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: