John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:44:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: moon patrol  (Read 2075 times)
BigKev

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2011, 11:41:50 pm »

Just got tonight plays great but have two problems maybe you can help me with one the sound is not playing and two monitor is a little dark is there any way to turn up brightness? Thanks Kevin
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 09:33:08 am »

Just got tonight plays great but have two problems maybe you can help me with one the sound is not playing and two monitor is a little dark is there any way to turn up brightness? Thanks Kevin

Look for a brightness pot on the back of the monitor. Or, you can adjust the "screen" which is on the flyback. Be careful, there are high voltages back there. The screen will be on a black thing that has a wire coming from the top to a suction cup on the tube. On that black thing (flyback) there will be two knobs. One is focus, the other is screen. Screen will make it brighter or darker. BE CAREFUL back there!

Look for the volume control first to make sure it isn't turned down. I am having a hard time remembering where the volume is on that cab. It's either inside the coin door or it's on the PCB. I forget.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: