John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 29, 2024, 10:43:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from FL!  (Read 1706 times)
srarcade

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2011, 10:24:45 pm »

Hello!

My name is Ryan, Im 30 and I've been into arcade collecting for 13 years. I live in Apopka FL and I have about 18 games in my garage arcade. I just picked up my first semi-nintendo related cab which is a dedicated R-Type in outstanding condition for the right price of $150! I have been a follower of John's arcade for some time, his excellent restoration work is a real motivator for my own collection!

Looking forward to making some new friends!

Ryan
akumajo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 09:35:29 pm »

Hello fellow Floridian! I don't have any cabinets just yet, but I'm looking to get one at some point.  I left all of my stuff up north before I came down to Florida.  What games do you have? I have a 4 player Sega Spiderman cabinet in mint shape, and the following JAMMA boards: Street Fighter Hyper Fighting, SNK vs Capcom Chaos, and Pit Fighter.  All of this is up north, but I may be down with a trade and can get the boards mailed down here.  I really need to find a cabinet.  Did you go to Game Warp at the Hilton on International Drive, it was awesome!

I get my fix in the mean time with my Disney Annual Pass at Disney Quest! Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjfzOToOAx4

Had to mention it just in case you didn't know, they just opened a Dave & Buster on International Drive and they have delux cabinets of Daytona USA from 1994! Sweet!

Oh and if you read this John, I'm a big fan of Video Game Outsiders and always look forward to your arcade videos!

-Chris
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 09:40:53 pm by akumajo » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: