John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:59:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Computer Space  (Read 4591 times)
BigKev

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2011, 09:46:49 am »

Hey John i found a Computer space on my delivery rt and talk the old boy into selling it to me for 60 and it's the rare Yellow one. I got with some local collectors and they want it and they going to trade me moon patrol for it. what do you think. The Computer space cab looks to be in good condition but i'm sure it doesn't work and i lack of know how to fixing it.  And these are the same guys i'm trying to get them to use my time teach me how to fix these great old machines. The guy also keep eye out for Popeye for me.  He Ask me if i wanted a really nice Defender for it last night but i was more of a Moon Patrol fan.  Defenders ok. Plus he let me look at some cabs for a project machine he has and he's giving me the cab for free. I sure thank you for the advice of try to meet local collectors it looks like it going to be good move.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 09:59:19 am by BigKev » Logged
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 02:02:40 pm »

Hey John i found a Computer space on my delivery rt and talk the old boy into selling it to me for 60 and it's the rare Yellow one. I got with some local collectors and they want it and they going to trade me moon patrol for it. what do you think. The Computer space cab looks to be in good condition but i'm sure it doesn't work and i lack of know how to fixing it.  And these are the same guys i'm trying to get them to use my time teach me how to fix these great old machines. The guy also keep eye out for Popeye for me.  He Ask me if i wanted a really nice Defender for it last night but i was more of a Moon Patrol fan.  Defenders ok. Plus he let me look at some cabs for a project machine he has and he's giving me the cab for free. I sure thank you for the advice of try to meet local collectors it looks like it going to be good move.

BigKev, I would say that Computer Space is worth much more than a Moon Patrol. I think the best thing for you is to sell it on Ebay. That way you'll get the correct market value. Be careful! Sounds like you have a cool machine.
BigKev

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 04:43:49 pm »

When i get on Friday i'll try to post some pic's.
BigKev

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 09:53:37 pm »

You know John this is hardest thing I've ever had to  make my mind up on.  On one had could fix for myself just to put in my arcade on another could sell and bought an hard game to get money wise or tron, and even on the other hand i could with this guy and get future opportunity to buy games off of him cheap plus access to his arcade here
BigKev

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 06:47:54 pm »

Well i bought thing yesterday but it's a empty cab so i was little disappointed but the local guy here still wanted it so I'm going that rout but i was think if he didn't want i was going to make the kids a different game out of it that would have cool.
DarthDigital

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 01:23:18 am »

I always thought that design of cabinet was screaming for a lava lamp nearby.

-If you find a spare cab it'd make a great fish tank. :p

I game. Therefore I am.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: