John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:13:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pinball review request: Indiana Jones  (Read 1807 times)
alby13

Jamma Cabinet FTW

View Profile
« on: November 19, 2013, 12:49:31 am »

i'm a huge indiana jones fanatic and i'd love for you to actually review both the pinball and the arcade game. that would  be an awesome 2 in 1 review vid

and i guess i'm learning there are actually 2 indiana jones pinball games,

1. Indiana Jones Pinball Adventures by Williams

2. Indiana Jones by Stern

I would love to see both of these machines reviewed back to back as well, although I know you don't have unlimited resources. I think I saw a indie machine at one of your friend's houses and that's where i got the idea.

-alby13
"Go home and be a family man!"
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 10:44:37 pm »

i'm a huge indiana jones fanatic and i'd love for you to actually review both the pinball and the arcade game. that would  be an awesome 2 in 1 review vid

and i guess i'm learning there are actually 2 indiana jones pinball games,

1. Indiana Jones Pinball Adventures by Williams

2. Indiana Jones by Stern

I would love to see both of these machines reviewed back to back as well, although I know you don't have unlimited resources. I think I saw a indie machine at one of your friend's houses and that's where i got the idea.

I too am a HUGE Indiana Jones fan. The Williams pinball is the one everyone is after. I really want one but it's just too expensive. I could see settling for the STERN version at some point since it's still relatively cheap. A lot of people hate on the Stern pin but I know a few guys that love it.

The Atari arcade game is pretty neat. I like it. But I don't think it's a game that would have long-term staying power.
ronsplooter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 05:37:49 pm »

I could see settling for the STERN version at some point since it's still relatively cheap.

Dude don't do it!!!!  Grin Stern Indy gets really dull in the home environment, if you want Indy then there's only one way to go. I had one for about a year until recently trading for a Spiderman....it's a very cool game.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: