John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:27:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's up?  (Read 3604 times)
Mindl3ss

View Profile
« on: February 08, 2011, 12:43:51 am »

Figured I would drop by and register. Hopefully I can lend some help with the Vs. stuff. I'm still learning as I go, but I've gained a lot of knowledge over the last year, and am always willing to help when I can.
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 12:45:04 am »

Figured I would drop by and register. Hopefully I can lend some help with the Vs. stuff. I'm still learning as I go, but I've gained a lot of knowledge over the last year, and am always willing to help when I can.

Thanks for joining! What's your favorite VS. game?
Mindl3ss

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 12:50:35 am »

Of all the games I have, I would say Castlevania or Ice Climber. Of course, I have yet to play Balloon Fight, or some of the others that people rave over, so who knows, those could change.
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 12:52:17 am »

Of all the games I have, I would say Castlevania or Ice Climber. Of course, I have yet to play Balloon Fight, or some of the others that people rave over, so who knows, those could change.

Balloon fight is pretty bas ass. But, yeah, I love Castlevania and Ice Climber too! Do you have a Unisystem of Dualsytem?
Mindl3ss

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 12:58:18 am »

Dual Cocktail system (red tent)

My first was a DK Jr. converted to a unisystem. It had Vs. Super Mario Bros. in it. I would have loved to know about the Vs. systems back when I had it, because I didn't know you could change games out or anything like that.

Currently, I have:
Vs. Castlevania
Vs. Dr. Mario (glitchy)
Vs. Duck Hunt
Vs. Excitebike
Vs. Golf
Vs. Ice Climber
Vs. Super Mario Bros.
Vs. Top Gun (glitchy, swapped daughter cards with Castlevania, because Castlevania is better)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: