John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:36:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about Rarity of an arcade board. Bubble 2000  (Read 1739 times)
sed8ted

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2018, 12:22:35 am »

I was doing a job for my friend who runs the bowling alley here in my small town and he has been to many places to get his arcade stuff. so in a random box he gave me for parts, there was a few unlabeled boards, and well I had a somewhat test rig setup on my tv, so I plugged it and turned it on, came up, seemed to play just fine. 

never really heard of this before and checked klov site but not much information.  Anybody tell me if it's a keeper for rare pile of stuff or toss to the wayside to recycle chips off it?

Thank you in advance.

Andy
darkcat1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 08:21:07 am »

Seems like it's an Adult themed bootleg of Bust A Move/puzzle bobble (solve it and it has nude pictures according to Klov).  I don't think it's worth alot but rare is rare. 

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: