John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:58:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Silent Scope Monitor Issues  (Read 1122 times)
Sonnyrayj

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2017, 10:45:24 pm »

Hello and thanks in advance for any helpful advice or info. I purchased a Silent Scope that the screen is in black and white. The scope screen is clear and in color but monitor is the issue. I have adjusted all I could, checked all connections and visually inspected solder joints. I have experience in soldering, have done some repairs on vcr's, r/c cars and some small appliances but never have worked on tv's or monitors. I feel confident I can complete the repairs but honestly don't know where to start. Unfortunately, my wife wouldn't let me put the game in our living room so I had to leave it at my shop an hour away and on vacation so will be next week before I see it again and would like to know if anyone might know what monitor is used in it so I can go ahead and order some parts. Even if they''re not bad would like to give it a tune up. I have read where it is good to do a cap kit so I will start with that. thanks again
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: