John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:52:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Logo Download  (Read 1623 times)
blazerfrazer

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2017, 05:04:19 pm »

Hi, is there anywhere i can get a download of the Johns Arcade logo so i can print it on my 8 year olds T-shirt? Hoping to see John in the UK this month and i would love my boy to have a T-shirt, there is no time to have one posted and i guess i cant get childrens size either, i wanted to have it printed locally on an existing T-Shirt. I did email John but i know he is super busy. Thanks
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 12:40:01 pm »

Hi, is there anywhere i can get a download of the Johns Arcade logo so i can print it on my 8 year olds T-shirt? Hoping to see John in the UK this month and i would love my boy to have a T-shirt, there is no time to have one posted and i guess i cant get childrens size either, i wanted to have it printed locally on an existing T-Shirt. I did email John but i know he is super busy. Thanks

I e-mailed you the .AI file. Did you get it? I replied.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: