John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:46:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from PA  (Read 1744 times)
mr_weaverface

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2017, 02:06:39 pm »

Hello everyone!

Excited to be here. My name is Brendon and I live in southeastern PA in Berks County. I just picked up my first two arcade cabinets last week: Time Pilot and Gyruss! I'm excited to learn more on cleaning, restoring, troubleshooting, etc. I'm working on the Gyruss first, and I just have to thank John for his YouTube Channel, because without that, I would have no idea what I'm doing! Fortunately, I noticed that he has two playlists, one each for a Time Pilot and Gyruss restore, so that will help tremendously! I will also be posting my videos on my youtube channel, youtube.com/mrweaverface in case anyone is interested in my progress. My channel is mostly related to video games and such. Thanks ahead of time for all of your help!

-Mr. Weaverface
Mikey

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 01:09:11 am »

Welcome, Mr_Weaverface!  You've got two great games there.  I remember thinking that Time Pilot and Gyruss were like opposites of each other, with the center-shooting-out and outside-shooting-in perspectives, and I absolutely love them both.  You should post a few pics of your restores as they go.  Also, don't be afraid to ask questions - there's lots of people here that would love to help another restorer out.
Servo

How do i get more then one star above my picture?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 03:42:45 pm »

welcome mr_weaverface from the great state of Pennsylvanian

"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"    Groucho Marx
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: