John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:00:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pcb Repair questions  (Read 979 times)
Videobandit

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2017, 02:30:57 pm »

I asked in the shoutbox earlier about this pcb I have been watching for a few months now a Tip Top pcb I need it for my congo bongo restore since its just the euro Congo pcb but its missing all 4 rom chips another Long chip is missing the whole volume setup is gone and there is another small chip thats missing . the lowest I could get it is probably 55 dollars but how much would it be to repair it and were? if its going to be over 200 dollars its not worth it to me since I have other stuff for the cab to restore that I need to focus on and I also would like My millipede done sometime soon as well
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 02:32:38 pm by Videobandit » Logged
Cody.Hines0921

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 08:32:35 pm »

i would try asking someone on KLOV maybe if your familliar with this site or even browse around the web for new chips for the board as for the volume thing im clueless as to how to fix it little lone what it is sorry if this doesnt answer your question :/ i have never really done any sort of work on arcade machines or anything im actually just now looking to get into the hobby of fixing them and stuff i am only 16 years old tho but i think it could be a fun and rewarding hobby
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: