John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:46:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom 3D-Printed Parts for all machines!  (Read 1032 times)
3-D-Drew

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2017, 10:28:06 pm »

Hello, I am a 3-D Modeler who wants to save your headaches with your machine. Need a part you cant find? only have pictures and dimensions? Email them my way, I'll make a 3-D rendering and print one off for a flat rate. If the part doesnt fit, post proof it doesnt fit. Then I will make the necessary modifications and send you a replacement for the cost of shipping or even free.

Or the easiest way is to snail mail me a broken part or a part you need more of, I can 3-D Scan it. Or use my micrometer and do it the old fashioned way. Render it and print it.

Part size is limited to 8-length x 8-width x 9-height inches. Or 200mmx200mmx220mm

Custom renderings - ANY SIZE - $20

SIZES -

Small = Smaller then 2.5 inches cubed

Medium = Smaller than 4.5 inches cubed

Large = Smaller than 8 inches cubed

Custom prints -

Small - $8

Medium - $17

Large - $ 25

Here is an example of a SMALL sized part. If this is what you need, or I've already made the rendering, There is a $2 charge.

my email is hondatuner01@gmail.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: