John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:16:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New guy from Nebraska.  (Read 1097 times)
Majestic

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2017, 08:39:30 pm »

I just picked up a donkey kong as my first game to restore. It had a rats nest on monitor board and some hacked up wiring for the control panel but the cabinet is in decent shape.
I also have a bartop arcade running a raspberry pi and a virtual pinball cabinet that's almost finished just waiting on warmer weather to paint.

Anyone else from the Lincoln area?

smonroe

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 08:58:40 pm »

Welcome to the forum and this fun arcade world. A DK cab was my first game as well. There are some Lincoln area people around, but everyone tends to keep to themselves for some stupid reason. I live out by SW high, you?
Majestic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 04:56:03 am »

I live near 48th and holdrege. Hopefully some people around here will come out of hiding it would be neat to meet some more people that enjoy the old arcade days. I don't have a lot of room for a bunch more games and just look for the ones I really want. It seem really difficult around here to find them and when you do they get bought up quick or really expensive.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: