John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:15:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Brofest 2017  (Read 7462 times)
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2017, 09:31:14 pm »

I need to get the site up and start registrations. Then we need to make badges which is the most time consuming process.

I'll get things moving next week.
Tornadoboy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2017, 07:56:34 pm »

You sir, are AWESOME  Grin
kkcloak

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2017, 01:02:45 pm »

Hi JohnBot,

Will Brofest 2017 schedule for the 1st week of June?

Let me know i need to ask for time off from work.

Thanks!

WORKING: Commando, Neo-Geo 4 Slot, PC-10, Punch-Out!!, R-Type, Karnov, Rampage, TMNT [4 Players], All Points Bulletin [A.P.B.], Robocop, MS Puckman, Vendetta [4 Players], Silkworm, Primal Rage
PROJECT:  Ms. Pac-Man, Scramble, SI Deluxe, Nibbler, W.O.W, Carnival,Operation Thunderbolt, Turbo Cockpit
Guss

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2017, 06:20:03 pm »

Not sure if it will be "Brofest", but there will be an Funspot get together/event.
Weekend after Memorial Day has been the standard.  This year it falls on June 2nd and 3rd. 
John's eluded to it, but no BIG Offical announcement, or was it...Smiley  https://youtu.be/3aMs_sD8MaI?t=42m45s

Some folks have already made the plans to be there, so some Bro's will be there.

Clint's got it posted on the Aurcade site: http://www.aurcade.com/events/view.aspx?id=218
Domchimp

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2017, 08:20:48 am »

Any update on this?  Was at the Funspot this weekend and Gary told me he has not heard anything...
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: