John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:46:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New to the Forum  (Read 1090 times)
wmartin

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2016, 07:17:11 pm »

Hello all,

New to this forum but not to classic games. I'm Will and I'm a General Manager at The Geyser arcade in Wisconsin, I've been working in the arcade industry for about 10 years now and I have been working on arcade games for 22 years, since I was 6. I have four kids and two of them are Autistic, both of them love arcade machines to death!! My 5 year old helps me repair the games, it's part of his therapy. I'm glad to have found this forum, this will help my son and on fix games that we just can't figure out and maybe be able to add something useful along the way. 

-Will-
blake

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 08:15:15 pm »

AWESOME!!! my son will be turning five and i cant remember a time in the last few years that ive been in the arcade room without him in there with me.  its a great bonding hobby that offers a lot of learning opportunity. 
thanks
blake
jtslade

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 08:29:31 pm »

Welcome ! Show us pics of the games and everything!! Yes kids need to be part of this hobby for sure
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: