John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:00:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple Green  (Read 2161 times)
OrangePeel

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2016, 06:36:20 pm »

Is simple green safe to use at full concentrate, or should it be diluted for use on artwork.
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 07:44:04 pm »

I have never diluted it. But.....
mrdude

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 08:57:56 pm »

I buy the gallon jug and dilute it per the directions for heavy cleaning typically. I have used it as concentrated too and it's been fine. When I was buying the spray bottle and using a lot less of it, I would fill it with water when it was half gone...it's still stronger than the heavy cleaning ratio.

Either way is fine.
Sidewinder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 10:38:39 am »

I have never diluted it. But.....

Resurrecting this thread with a related question.  John - do you typically use regular Simple Green or concentrated Simple Green? 

I've had a time finding Simple Green. The closest Walmart only carries concentrated (and it's not in the grocery cleaning supplies, the automotive cleaning supplies, but on the bottom shelf near the plumming/electrical). I've heard Krogar carries it, but haven't found it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: