John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:01:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pole Position items  (Read 2099 times)
Long Live Gorf!

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2016, 03:27:22 pm »

Hi All,
Picked up a Pole Position II game a few weeks ago in a group buy. It had been left outside (Covered but that dosent matter much with plywood)  for many years and the cabinet was completely falling apart.
I took out the monitor, steering wheel, plastic, pedals, coin door, wiring harness, and electronics and have it for sale if anyone needs any parts. I cant guarantee they work, but look to be in decent condition and could be restored easily on most things (The board I have no idea on as the chips have some rust etc and I think it would be just a parts board).
Not looking to get any real $$, just didn't want good parts to goto the dumpster.
Im in Nor Cal, by SF so if your local that would be best, but could ship if needed.
-Greg
lesoleil70

zaccaria.co.uk

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 08:59:05 am »

Hi - If the harness is still available I'm interested, not local though, I'm in Wales UK.

"We don't give the fuck, what the fuck you think of this shit, alright!" - Jacobsen, J. "Arcade Outsiders Ep. 56" http://media.libsyn.com/media/vgo/arcade_out_ep_56.mp3 (12/02/14)
acooldude64

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 08:13:10 am »

Hi there. Like to have the boards. Price on boards and shipping to 36677 TN. ? Thanks
Long Live Gorf!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 01:23:16 am »

I have someone coming over to look at the PP items and a road Blasters this weekend.
If he doesn't claim the items, i'll get a shipping cost to you.
No charge for the items just shipping as I just wanted them to go to someone who would use them.
-Greg
Long Live Gorf!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2016, 01:10:13 am »

I have someone coming over to look at the PP items and a road Blasters this weekend.
If he doesn't claim the items, i'll get a shipping cost to you.
No charge for the items just shipping as I just wanted them to go to someone who would use them.
-Greg

Sorry for not updating this earlier, he purchased the RB and also took the PP items.
-Greg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: