John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:55:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone at Brofest ? Post some pics of the event  (Read 1886 times)
jtslade

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2016, 09:15:26 pm »

TY big time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jtslade

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 02:09:31 pm »

Bummmedep
jtslade

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 08:16:47 pm »

How was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MagicMarc-er

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 06:09:35 am »

I was there the whole weekend.  It was a lot of fun.  I couldn't figure out how to post pics on here though.  Got to meet John, Joe, Shawn, Gregg, Adam, Gack, 34K, Orangwhip (and probably a few others that I didn't catch their names).  I played only in the Bronze Age side tournament and did pretty well until the pros arrived. 

Got to watch Adam Sandler dance at Naswa (you've probably seen Gack's selfie with him).

There's a lot to do in that town besides Funspot too.  There is a small beach boardwalk (with two other arcades as well).  There are go-carts across the street from Funspot and there are a couple neat diners.  Funspot's mini golf is currently housed inside but is being rebuilt just outside the building.

Funspot is incredible.  The only thing I would criticize was that many of their pins were not working.  IThe pin selection between the two boardwalk arcades made up for it though.  I was with my family so I didn't get a chance to hang a the bar and never got around to bowling but there's always next year.  I definitely won't drive next time though.  13.5 hours each way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: