John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:11:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Arcade auction in Westfield MA on June 8th  (Read 1742 times)
Long Live Gorf!

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2016, 06:35:17 pm »

Just in case you guys missed this, there is an arcade auction on June 8th with Super Auctions in Westfield, MA.
I see a Dig dug, MS Pac, Operation Wolf, A pinball, Pole Position, Tekken 3 and 4, cruising, some Neo-geo's (And a cabaret), Area 51, Fast and Furious:Tokyo Drift, Big Buck Hunter 2, Americas Army, Madden,  etc
http://www.superauctions.com/#!calendar/c1672

Seems this one is online only!
http://www.auctionzip.com/auction-catalog/Amusement-and-Restaurant-Equipment-Timed-Online-Auction_1MAJUH0DB3/

Weird there is not a lot of pictures up yet though.

-Happy Bidding...
Long Live Gorf!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 09:42:14 pm »

I hope some of you got in on the deals they had. I wish I was closer, as it seems many things went for dirt cheap, and some didnt even get  bid on. I still cant believe no one bought the Site down Pole Position, the min bids were only 25.00...
If anyone is close to the area, I would go over to the auction pickup and see if they are just trashing the non-sold items, and see if you can grab them.

If you hit the link in the original post you can see how the prices were.
It sucks being in Cali...

blantonwh

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 07:28:39 am »

I was interested in all of these and making the trip but the site was missing photos until the day or two before. Oh well, I hope the sit-down wasn't trashed. I hate seeing old games disappear. I know a man now that has two warehouses full of games and will not sell any and they have been sitting for 20 years. Every time I walk by and see a Star Fire sit-down in the front window with years of dust, I stop and have a moment of silence for it.

Until the next one...............keep searching

Grin
myntik1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 08:15:28 am »

this was garbage, you didn't miss anything
QIX

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2016, 01:47:08 am »

this was garbage, you didn't miss anything

Jesus, Thank god!
I'm originally from Springfield (In Los Angeles Now) -
I would hate to have missed out on something good from the old neighborhood had it been good!  HAA
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: