John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:02:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Allow myself to introduce... myself!  (Read 1679 times)
Joystick Jedi

You know what to do.

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2016, 01:50:34 pm »

Hey guys, my name's Dan, I'm in Northern California, lifetime arcade game fan. Been collecting arcades and pinballs for the last 12 or so years, I have 5 pins and just picked up my first vid in a WHILE, a Gyruss, and the Gyruss resto videos brought me here!
ChezArcade

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 12:21:37 am »

Hey guys, my name's Dan, I'm in Northern California, lifetime arcade game fan. Been collecting arcades and pinballs for the last 12 or so years, I have 5 pins and just picked up my first vid in a WHILE, a Gyruss, and the Gyruss resto videos brought me here!

Nice!

What are the pins?!
Joystick Jedi

You know what to do.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 11:42:42 pm »

I have TZ, WCS94, Jackbot, BK2K, a non working Spanish Eyes (that was a free pickup) and just got a Judge Dredd (my second) that I am shopping out, and for vids I have an Ultracade, a Gyruss (freebie!) and a Blasteroids.
ChezArcade

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 03:16:58 am »

I have TZ, WCS94, Jackbot, BK2K, a non working Spanish Eyes (that was a free pickup) and just got a Judge Dredd (my second) that I am shopping out, and for vids I have an Ultracade, a Gyruss (freebie!) and a Blasteroids.

I WANT BK2K SO BAD!!!!!! .....

Good Pins man! Noice free rocks. out of all my games I finally landed a free for once! https://youtu.be/_0fV6tJ-m1A
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: