John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 29, 2024, 07:31:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally own a game! Asteroids DeLuxe  (Read 2075 times)
MechaGregor_

"You Gotta Do It Right!"

View Profile WWW
« on: December 13, 2015, 08:14:07 pm »

After spending a lot of time envying everyone else. It was finally time to get my own. I got myself an Asteroids DeLuxe and it is now, (after playing getting it downstairs) safely in the basement. Looking forward to getting more games. Looks like my arcade will be in the garage. Its extremely difficult to get the game into the hall once its down the stairs. Here's some pictures!

Untitled by Greg May, on Flickr

Guss

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 09:29:23 pm »

Congrats!  I joined the First Time Buyers club too. Although I bought my game not working. 
Yours looks like it's in beautiful shape.  Enjoy it!
Binkman85

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 11:56:53 pm »

Congrats!  Looks great.  Not there yet but hope to join the club in the next few months.   Look forward to seeing your collection grow.

Enjoy!
Verminator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 11:41:37 pm »

That's a nice machine! Congratulations! I saw that game at a place near where I used to live (had minor issues with the monitor) and I still regret to this day just asking the place if I could buy it. Watching a lot of the tech videos (like John's) and learning from my fellow friends in the hobby, I am feeling more and more comfortable working with them. (Became "de-virginized" in June when I bought my first machine... a Berzerk with the original bat stick. Smiley )
BadMonkey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2015, 11:53:31 am »

Congratulations! That is an awesome machine. I recommend putting a brand new black light in. It seems weird congratulating someone on their new addiction. I say that because there will be more games...

just rebuilt another g07. On to the vector on Asteroids!
spacel0rd

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2015, 04:11:20 pm »

Looks nice.  And Asteroids never gets boring. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: