John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:49:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jammaboards.com are they still operating  (Read 1898 times)
Altaman

View Profile
« on: September 07, 2015, 02:02:30 am »

Hi everyone!

New to the forum but watch  Johns videos regularly.

Have a question about Jammaboards.com and that is... Are they still in business? I placed an order August 12th and the items still have not shipped. The order show "in process"  and emails, customer tickets go unanswered.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alt
iankellogg
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 07:45:14 pm »

they are well known to be super shitty for customer service and to be hit and miss on shipping. You will probably get your stuff at some point

https://iankellogg.com
Cap kits, eproms, and more
Furniture_Nerd

1985 was... HOW long ago?!? Yeesh.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 01:28:27 pm »

The last time I ordered from them (and by that, I mean the LAST time) I placed an order for the 19-in-1 pcb and it was two or three months before I got it.  As Iankellogg stated, I also got no response from requests for order status. In fact I gave up on ever getting my order, so I ordered another one from Holland Computer. Got that one right away.  Then a couple weeks after that, I finally got the one from Jammaboards. So now I have two 19-in-1s when I really only wanted one.
As a side note, I give the 19-in-1 a solid rating of "meh".  It's kind of like the 60...you're buying it for just a few good titles but there are a lot fewer good games. Plus there is a significant difference in volume level between games.
So if you have an opportunity to buy elsewhere I recommend doing so. I've bought from Holland Computer and FocusAttack and had no issues with customer service.
At one time I believe the owner or operator of Jammaboards was very ill, so that might be the issue again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, I am nerdy about furniture...and a lot of other things. But mostly furniture. And a lot of other things.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: