John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 29, 2024, 01:14:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Major Havoc  (Read 2025 times)
RushDude2112

View Profile
« on: March 11, 2013, 07:32:39 pm »

I love the new video for Major Havac. I found the warp codes for the game at arcade-history.com.

* Warp Codes : It's possible to warp to higher levels in Major Havoc from the start of the game by using certain codes. This is useful to not only be able to get through the game more quickly, but each warp also gives a fairly hefty bonus for carrying it out. This is done by playing the mini-Breakout game at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen when the game starts. The game will have a phrase such as, 'Enter Red Warp 00' at the bottom of the screen. What you do is use the controls to 'dial in' the first digit of the appropriate code given below, then press the Fire button to serve the ball and repeat as necessary. The codes are :
Red code - 23, 250000 points, Level 4.
Yellow code - 46, 600000 points, Level 9.
Green code - 824, 700000 points, Level 10.
Aqua code - 315, 950000 points, Level 13.

Note that you can only enter the codes in the order they're given - it's not possible to enter, say, the red warp code followed directly by the aqua warp code.

Never realized you could warp level until i watch the your video John.
Keep the reviews coming...PLEASE!!!!!
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 11:08:44 am »

I love the new video for Major Havac. I found the warp codes for the game at arcade-history.com.

* Warp Codes : It's possible to warp to higher levels in Major Havoc from the start of the game by using certain codes. This is useful to not only be able to get through the game more quickly, but each warp also gives a fairly hefty bonus for carrying it out. This is done by playing the mini-Breakout game at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen when the game starts. The game will have a phrase such as, 'Enter Red Warp 00' at the bottom of the screen. What you do is use the controls to 'dial in' the first digit of the appropriate code given below, then press the Fire button to serve the ball and repeat as necessary. The codes are :
Red code - 23, 250000 points, Level 4.
Yellow code - 46, 600000 points, Level 9.
Green code - 824, 700000 points, Level 10.
Aqua code - 315, 950000 points, Level 13.

Note that you can only enter the codes in the order they're given - it's not possible to enter, say, the red warp code followed directly by the aqua warp code.

Never realized you could warp level until i watch the your video John.
Keep the reviews coming...PLEASE!!!!!

Sweet! Thanks for sharing those codes. I'm give it a try next time I play it. Such a cool game!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: