John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 29, 2024, 01:48:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Love this site  (Read 1653 times)
RushDude2112

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2013, 06:29:25 pm »

I love what you have done with your basement and the assortment of games you feature on your site. You own some very classic gems that i have not seen in arcade form in years. Like yourself, i have a fondness for the series (DK, DK jr) and its really cool to see a Mad Planets arcade cabinet in your collection. I used to love playing that game when it was in the arcades. I haive an project idea for you. If its possible, is there a way to turn your Track and Field machine into a Track and Field/Hyper Sport game lke you have done with a few in your collection already? Even though Hyper Sports did not catch on like Track and Field did, its still and awesome game of that genre.
I look forward to seeing your Gyruss project completed.
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 06:37:23 pm »

I love what you have done with your basement and the assortment of games you feature on your site. You own some very classic gems that i have not seen in arcade form in years. Like yourself, i have a fondness for the series (DK, DK jr) and its really cool to see a Mad Planets arcade cabinet in your collection. I used to love playing that game when it was in the arcades. I haive an project idea for you. If its possible, is there a way to turn your Track and Field machine into a Track and Field/Hyper Sport game lke you have done with a few in your collection already? Even though Hyper Sports did not catch on like Track and Field did, its still and awesome game of that genre.
I look forward to seeing your Gyruss project completed.

I was going to buy a JAMMA switcher that allowed me to switch between Hyper Sports and Track and Field but I decided against it. I really don't like Hyper Sports as much as Track and Field. So.... I sold the PCB!! D'oh! Don't kill me. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: