John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:46:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the forum. If you like this idea, I'll roll with it! :)  (Read 11554 times)
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 07, 2011, 07:22:15 pm »

Thought I would give this a shot since I am not really happy with the comment system on the main site.

If you have questions about collecting, etc., please feel free to join the forum and participate. If this goes well, and people are interested, I'll invest the time needed to make this a bad ass forum. For now, I'll just put up a quick forum with a basic theme.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 01:02:51 am by blkdog7 » Logged
djw90

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 04:33:31 pm »

Nice Forum and website. I have always enjoyed watching videos and seeing pictures of your arcade!!
kimmie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 02:36:00 pm »

i like this site from John

great picture and video's

only the pictures of the PUNCH OUT cabinet the last 8 i can't see it

SUPER COLLECTION !!!!!
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 09:28:37 pm »

i like this site from John

great picture and video's

only the pictures of the PUNCH OUT cabinet the last 8 i can't see it

SUPER COLLECTION !!!!!

I updated the photo album. It now has those missing photos!
kimmie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 08:12:00 am »

SUPER PICTURES !!!!

great you're punch out !!!!!
Santeh

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 12:33:12 pm »

Hello!

Thanks for all of the YouTube videos, with analyses, the machines in your collection as they are great fun and I truly enjoy your candid remarks (I found your site as I was looking for vids on Whirlwind before I purchased one). Also, I must say that you have amassed a fatastic gameroom that shows not only your dedication to the hobby but shear enjoyment with it.

I look forward to seeing your site grow!

Always...
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 12:43:15 pm »

Hello!

Thanks for all of the YouTube videos, with analyses, the machines in your collection as they are great fun and I truly enjoy your candid remarks (I found your site as I was looking for vids on Whirlwind before I purchased one). Also, I must say that you have amassed a fatastic gameroom that shows not only your dedication to the hobby but shear enjoyment with it.

I look forward to seeing your site grow!

Always...

I love Whirlwind!

Thanks, Santeh! And, welcome to the site! Enjoy. Smiley
QUICKJUMP

looking for a frogger

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 07:07:25 pm »

i like your videos they are cool
LouieC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2011, 09:01:46 am »

Keep it up man the website, forum, and videos are awesome!  With people like you the arcade will never die! 

Louie
Foxboro MA
DarthDigital

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2011, 01:12:11 am »

Well I waited a few weeks for our host to approve my addition to the forum ranks. Fair to say he's a busy man-

-Must take months to windex all that cabinet glass. :p

All joking aside, your collection is impressive. Your among an exclusive group on the net that's practically a museum curator of vintage gaming. You ever meet that dude that has an arcade in a farm?

I've enjoyed your vids and I'm digging the whole 'What once was three cabs in the garage are now Legion in the basement'

By the way; Your 'In the basement' opening video statement-

Did you know that in racing terminology that means your race car is busted up? LOL.

Each vid I wonder if you've crashed another car....

I game. Therefore I am.
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2011, 10:08:19 am »

Well I waited a few weeks for our host to approve my addition to the forum ranks. Fair to say he's a busy man-

-Must take months to windex all that cabinet glass. :p

All joking aside, your collection is impressive. Your among an exclusive group on the net that's practically a museum curator of vintage gaming. You ever meet that dude that has an arcade in a farm?

I've enjoyed your vids and I'm digging the whole 'What once was three cabs in the garage are now Legion in the basement'

By the way; Your 'In the basement' opening video statement-

Did you know that in racing terminology that means your race car is busted up? LOL.

Each vid I wonder if you've crashed another car....

Ha! Thanks for joining. sorry it took me so long to approve you. I have to admit that I have been busy and haven't been able to log in here. Sorry!
srarcade

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2011, 10:45:52 pm »

Thanks for approving me! I've been an avid follower for quite some time, just noticed the forum addition my last visit to the website.

Thanks for doing all the videos. You have exposed me to  any games I would normally would never have even tried. I was so excited to see the video of Timber then got a chance to play it at Barcade in Brooklyn a few weeks later, it was so great, I already knew what to do .

Also big thumbs up on all the restorations you do. You put way more time and effort into games than I do! As long as the monitor is sharp and I can play it, I really don't care the condition of the cab . Now all the sudden, I want to start restoring...

-Ryan
Mouser

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2011, 07:48:22 pm »

Well, looks like a good forum to start out on.  I'm new to collecting machines, so it's good I'll grow with the forum growing as well.  I love the YouTube videos by the way!
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2011, 12:19:28 pm »

Awesome guys! Thanks for joining the site. Enjoy!
gamer12

Have 2 arcades now!!!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2012, 02:48:20 pm »

John your videos are awsome and this forum is great love it! Cheesy

trivia whiz-dose not work SadSadSad
pac-man-works 60 in one board
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: