John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:13:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm baaaack!  (Read 2646 times)
ArcadeJunkie2099

View Profile
« on: November 19, 2012, 12:58:46 pm »

Hey guys! I've been really sick lately and haven't been near the computron.

Got a couple things to say:
First, John, I love the new organization of the Youtube Channel, so easy to find my favorite videos now to show friends who want a real explanation as to why I'm restoring these "old video games".
Second, FINALLY got my hands on a Dig Dug full size AND a Battletoads, for SUPER cheap! Pics and restoration progress will be coming soon.
Third, after getting my Galaga cab finished about a month ago, I've been practicing and once Twin Galaxies gets back up, I'm chasing that record.  (Hovering at the 10,000,000 pt mark right now. Watch out Krogman!) So, if anyone is interested in maybe getting together at Funspot in the next 6 months or so, I'd be totally down to organize some sort of meet.
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 06:15:47 pm »

First, John, I love the new organization of the Youtube Channel, so easy to find my favorite videos now to show friends who want a real explanation as to why I'm restoring these "old video games".
Second, FINALLY got my hands on a Dig Dug full size AND a Battletoads, for SUPER cheap! Pics and restoration progress will be coming soon.
Third, after getting my Galaga cab finished about a month ago, I've been practicing and once Twin Galaxies gets back up, I'm chasing that record.  (Hovering at the 10,000,000 pt mark right now. Watch out Krogman!) So, if anyone is interested in maybe getting together at Funspot in the next 6 months or so, I'd be totally down to organize some sort of meet.

Sweet!  Welcome back. I heard twin galaxies is only recording 1st place scores. Might want to look into aurcade.com. they also are the ones that record at Funspot.

I'll be at Funspot for the spring  tournament.
ArcadeJunkie2099

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 09:20:18 pm »

Sweet!  Welcome back. I heard twin galaxies is only recording 1st place scores. Might want to look into aurcade.com. they also are the ones that record at Funspot.

Yeah, I'm not 100% on what TG is up to.  I hear Walter Day is not really going to be involved anymore and that Billy "Captain Dick-head" Mitchell is going to be picking up the reigns.  I'll check out aurcade, thanks for the suggestion.  Although, 2nd place is really 1st place loser. Tongue

Mayhaps we'll see each other in the Spring then!
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 09:41:35 pm »

Yeah, I'm not 100% on what TG is up to.  I hear Walter Day is not really going to be involved anymore and that Billy "Captain Dick-head" Mitchell is going to be picking up the reigns.  I'll check out aurcade, thanks for the suggestion.  Although, 2nd place is really 1st place loser. Tongue

Mayhaps we'll see each other in the Spring then!

Actually, I don't think Billy is involved at all in the running of Twin Galaxies. Walter is most def' out. He sold Twin Galaxies to the 1up guys in Colorado.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: