John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:46:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for guidance with Williams Blaster  (Read 1667 times)
Griffin

View Profile WWW
« on: October 29, 2012, 02:27:11 pm »

Hi All,

I have an empty Williams Blaster cabinet in really nice condition and I would like to restore it to a fully functional cab.

I am attempting to source the boards from the original machines as I really want to do a faithful restore, no Jamma or multi williams stuff.

I already have a sound board and know where I can get the interface board, I wondered if anyone could advise me on where to look and who to talk to in my efforts to track down the CPU/Video, Power and ROM boards for this game.

obviously I know there is eBay, Craigslist and the Arcade-Museum forums, just wondering who/what else is out there that can point me in the right direction.

Many thanks

Joel

John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 09:10:51 pm »

Blaster is a pretty rare and bad ass game! Post some photos of your cab, would love to see it.

One easy way to restore this game would be to buy the JROK Multi-Williams board which is running the original hardware and has Blaster on it. It's gonna be pretty hard to find the original parts!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: