John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:45:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some Help ASAP on purchasing this Super Pacman  (Read 2536 times)
KISS1977

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2012, 09:27:14 am »

someone in my area is selling a superpacman
the screen works..it gets to the point of"push start button" but the game does not work
the bezel is of an original pacman in nice shape but it is not the super pac bezel...the marquee is mint the side art is ok(typical wear)....the front has a ms pacman sticker on the front...
what is an approx that this is worth?
Thanks for your help
Sam
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 11:00:28 pm »

someone in my area is selling a superpacman
the screen works..it gets to the point of"push start button" but the game does not work
the bezel is of an original pacman in nice shape but it is not the super pac bezel...the marquee is mint the side art is ok(typical wear)....the front has a ms pacman sticker on the front...
what is an approx that this is worth?
Thanks for your help
Sam

Super Pac-Man has a unique cabinet with a pac-man mouth cut into the side. This thing sounds like a converted Ms. Pacman with the ms. pac art in the front. The original Pac-Man games were PAINTED, the artwork was painted, not a sticker.

Sounds like a train wreck. I probably wouldn't offer much.
KISS1977

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 09:59:36 am »

Thanks for your reply...the side art is the original super pacman...just the front is a ms pac sticker...now i find out that it is working..is $250 to much to offer?
KISS1977

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 11:28:58 am »

Well i picked it up for $150...the monitor is mint...NO burn in....looks like the sticker on the front will peel off easily and the original art is still underneath...the game works 100% perfect!!!
now i need a super pacman bezel and the control panel overlay.
Anyone have one for sale?
Thanks and if i knew how to add pictures i would post some
Thanks
Sam
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: