John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 20, 2024, 07:40:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: a special breed  (Read 898 times)
airsoftmodels

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2014, 10:14:15 am »

i wonder what the percentage is of people in the world who own just one arcade game - not to mention owning over 20?  I would think that the percentage was quite low, considering the expense, the size of the machines, and the fact that they are 30 years old, getting harder to find.  collecting classic arcade games takes a special breed of person.  although i am unable to purchase a full size arcade at the present time, i appreciate those of you who do, especially when you allow the rest of us to enjoy the fruit of your labors from the sidelines.  i listen to the arcade outsiders podcast, watch the videos, participate in the forums, and search craigslist daily for classic games.  these things may seem trivial, but they make my life more enjoyable.  thank you for welcoming folks like me into your community.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: