John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:02:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My latest project.....Creature from the Black Lagoon  (Read 1936 times)
ronsplooter

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2014, 05:57:28 pm »

I'm still putting the final touches to my Flash Gordon restoration but that hasn't stopped me picking up a new game that needs some work  Smiley Managed to pick up a Creature from the Black Lagoon for a great and the plan is to get it into nice shape without spending a fortune....hopefully! Here's some pics of what I'm starting with.....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/118037183@N04/sets/72157644450479688/

Biggest issue that I can spot so far is the flipper wear above the right flipper. I've been given the name of an airbrush artist who's worked on pin playfields before so I think I'll be trying him out with this one.

BloodyCactus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 07:20:37 pm »

AWESOME. I love the theme and artwork for creech. not a huge fan of the gameplay, but its a gorgeous pin.

--/\-[ A Pin Guy ]-/\--
ravine

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 01:16:29 am »

Nice score. A fun game but pretty tough too! Keep us updated on what you do about that wear
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: