John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:49:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Johns Arcade  (Read 7509 times)
BadMonkey

View Profile WWW
« on: February 25, 2019, 12:06:29 am »

Well, I have watched Johns Arcade videos for years. It really was “my show”. I waited on Sunday (which often turned in to Monday) for the new videos like one would wait for the new Game of Thrones. I like to think that Johns excitement has led me to build my own arcade (currently over 50 cabs) and I have had a blast doing it. Even when I have spent all day rebuilding the ar2, mcr or the 4600 and at the end it still doesn’t work. It happens. I know the videos are a lot of work. I have filmed several myself and posted none...yet. I hope the winter blues pass and John finds the passion for the videos again. Still hoping for the year end review. You still have a lot of fans bro.

just rebuilt another g07. On to the vector on Asteroids!
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 02:36:32 pm »

Thanks, man! Smiley

Just taking a break. Cheesy
leejsmith

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 06:36:24 am »

Thanks, man! Smiley

how is the basement at the moment, you said it was a mess and wanted to get it organised first.
Hgloth

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 10:39:42 pm »

Its strange how times have changed.

Klov use to be cool, fun, and exciting, its a dumpster fire nowadays. I try and stay away so it doesn't bring me down, because I feel the same way as some of you

I say it alot...
"For me its a lifestyle, not a hobby...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HarrieD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2020, 06:20:36 am »

Thanks, man! Smiley

This was a year ago. Miss your video's man! Hope you're okay.

My blog / pinball collection

Restoration projects: Fire!, Outrun
Good friends: Funhouse, Whirlwind, Earthshaker, BTTF, Seeburg V200, Neo Geo cab
Left the building: F14 Tomcat, Independence Day
Stevefromalbany

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2020, 03:00:56 am »

johns probably tierd of the hobby i know ive been! i just been getting back in to it buying pins and pushing my vids out of the basment i think im going to be a pin guy now Smiley
P-feif

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2020, 05:57:05 pm »

I'm sure John will post video's when he's ready. He's got a life like the rest of us and he needs to do what he needs to do.

Although I'm craving a new video too. Just saying....  Grin
lesoleil70

zaccaria.co.uk

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2020, 03:37:52 am »

I really miss the videos.

"We don't give the fuck, what the fuck you think of this shit, alright!" - Jacobsen, J. "Arcade Outsiders Ep. 56" http://media.libsyn.com/media/vgo/arcade_out_ep_56.mp3 (12/02/14)
Meanstreak05

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2020, 12:21:31 pm »

I miss Johns vids also. I hope we get a video again even if it’s just a short one to say Hi or  what he’s been up to I know he does not owe us anything I hope he’s safe and well with everything going on .
lesoleil70

zaccaria.co.uk

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2020, 09:39:42 am »

I miss Johns vids also. I hope we get a video again even if it’s just a short one to say Hi or  what he’s been up to I know he does not owe us anything I hope he’s safe and well with everything going on .
That sounds nice. I know there’s VGO, so we know he’s well, just for the youtube crowd.

"We don't give the fuck, what the fuck you think of this shit, alright!" - Jacobsen, J. "Arcade Outsiders Ep. 56" http://media.libsyn.com/media/vgo/arcade_out_ep_56.mp3 (12/02/14)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: