John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:54:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nintendo light gun  (Read 2202 times)
Meanstreak05

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2019, 10:28:05 am »

Hi I have a few questions I have a Nintendo orange vs gun  The end of the gun the connectors are missing at the end.   I have a purple ,blue ,white and brown wire I have the little plugs for it just don’t know how they go I seen other pics but they dont have the same colored wires I also have the wiring harness from mikes a I don’t know how to hook it up? Please let me know thank you
Meanstreak05

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2019, 10:29:05 am »

Also is there a difference in the Play choice 10 guns and the vs guns ?
Miner2049er

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2020, 01:03:08 am »

Good question. Let me know when you find out. Same predicament.
Meanstreak05

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2020, 12:18:04 pm »

I found out the redtent light gun harness I ordered from mikes arcade Came to me with the wires in molex connector  were in the wrong spot I actually found the guy on klov that started making them before mikes arcade took them over I took a few pics and sent them to him he seen it right away and send me a pic back of how they should go I mean things happen and then before I did that I picked up a adapter off a guy from klov  that I can easily hook up With out splicing the harness a nes  zapper to use instead or the original vs gun
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: