John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:17:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Super Dooper Star Wars The Last Jedi Spoiler & Discussion thread  (Read 7597 times)
AgentX

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2017, 09:36:10 am »

In my 2nd viewing, I noticed that the camera kept focusing on Ben and Luke's feet during their confrontation. Didn't really think much of it the first go around, but knowing what was REALLY happening during that second viewing, I noticed that Luke's feet NEVER leave any of the stark red underlayer of salt. Only Ben's did it.

Junt

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2017, 09:49:43 am »

It was a cheap fake death, they did it again with Finn pulling an independence day and flying into the giant laser.

Also

I wanted Finn and  Rey to kiss, not rose Sad

Aww poor Rose. I bet shes freaky in the sack. I honestly thought she was a lesbian at first, since has started doing this diversity thing the last few episodes.

ACTUALLY, there are some industry rumors that Poe and Finn might have a thing for one another...

This is not true, Disney will only play a safe hand.
P-feif

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2018, 07:40:20 pm »

A. We were all waiting for Luke to strut his stuff and really show us his Jedi skills. He never did. Disappointing.

B. When Ben Kenobi died he got hit with a light saber. When Yoda died he was very old and died of old age. When Qui Gon died he was stabbed with a light saber. When Mace Windu died he got thrown out of a window a few miles up from the ground. When the emperor died Vader through him into the Death Stars power core. When Vader died he got the hell beat out of him by Luke. When Luke died he..... he..... he.... He What?!?!?!?! Just faded away for no damn good reason!!!! Really??? Disappointing.

C. We were all waiting to see Snoke strut his stuff and really show us his Sith skills. He never did.  Disappointing.

D. We were all waiting to see if Leia has any Jedi skills. She ended up flying through space...... Even a Jedi would die in the vacuum of space. Disappointing.

E. Poe pulled Huxes leg..... No one in the Empire/First Order would even fall for it or tolerate it. They would shoot way before Poe made his call to Hux. Yeah right... Disappointing.

F. No one has ever made an inter galactic "Force" phone call before. What the heck was that? Disappointing.

G. The Disney influence it way to obvious, and they are forgetting about what Lucas was doing. Will I go see the next one. Yep. Disappointing.

I could go on................
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 07:43:34 pm by P-feif » Logged
rom1

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2018, 05:57:10 am »

hi,
I really like each of the movies from specially because i am not able to do it better ;-)
I am not a director a producer or anything else.

Forget your " skills" and be back a simple spectator, take the scenes as they are, find it amazing.
or stop watching the new one each time and complain.
I am a fan too since my aunt bring me to a cinema in 1977 and i will not complain that I am not so amazed since i saw return fo the jedi (looked like a dysney movie already).

Please take it easy like me ;-)

Romain

French arcade collector...)
Jeutel 1 player (jamma)
Bally Old Chicago
Atari SF Rush Extrem Raciing (lcd)
Megatouch 2005
Taito crazy Balloon (WIP)
Outrun Mini
Rit Legno: Italian Neo Geo
SEGA GREMLIN Carnival
Junt