John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:48:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from Kansas!  (Read 2014 times)
6-bit

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2017, 11:18:19 am »

Hello everyone! I live in Kansas! Haven't collected for two long, about a year - got into collecting thanks to John! I own 4 machines at the moment, 3 are functioning! The working 3 include a Ms. Pac, an Asteroids, and a Jr. I have a Nintendo Red Tent as well, but that's a project that i'm redoing! Here's a photo of my 1 year old doing his best.....which isn't that good!

And here's my project.

Mikey

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 12:50:58 am »

Welcome, 6-bit, and that's a choice selection of games there!  I think a lot of people pick up a couple of their favorites and call it good - I only had three games at once myself, and although I would have loved to have had more, we work with what we have to do what we want to do.  Always good to see another red tent coming back to life, too!  Keep us posted!
Servo

How do i get more then one star above my picture?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 03:52:43 pm »

welcome 6 bit, looks like your off to a nice start

"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"    Groucho Marx
Junt

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 02:46:10 pm »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE SMILEY GHOST

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: