John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:05:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Checking in from Houston & looking for connections in TX, LA, NM, OK, and AR  (Read 2107 times)
cengleman

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2017, 05:17:14 pm »

Hello all! Finally in the financial position to start picking up some repairable, refurnishable machines and start a small collection. Need to get some shop fans and a better exhaust fan for the garage....but after that should have plenty of space to work. This will be a learning experience... I have basic soldering and electronic repair skills...but arcade machines will be a new journey.

Would also like to build a trusted connection network in the Texas/New Mexico/Oklahoma/Arkansas/Louisiana area to share CL finds and local machines, also pickup and temp store machines for each other to pickup and trade.

Chris
Sammyboy1976

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 08:42:57 pm »

Hi my name is Sam I'm located just outside of New Orleans, Louisiana. Im just getting started myself but I may be of some help to you.
Servo

How do i get more then one star above my picture?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 07:41:11 am »

welcome to the fold

"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"    Groucho Marx
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: