John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:04:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stern Disney TRON Legacy Pinball  (Read 2015 times)
alby13

Jamma Cabinet FTW

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2013, 01:08:17 am »

This game looks amazing! the play is really challenging, but smooth and quick. i saw it at Starcade inside Disneyland.

wish it had a modern lcd screen. the orange led display is really dated. at least the sound/voice clips are great.

-alby13
"Go home and be a family man!"
lordkahless214

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 02:50:35 pm »

I really like that machine too, it's on my list for pickup in the future, it looks and plays very well.
I enjoyed how the lights changed from red to blue for different levels it ties with the whole Tron theme really well.
The other modern stern pin I'd like to pick up is Pirates of the Caribbean A.W.E. They had one at Disneyland when I was there, and it also was a pretty great table in my opinion, maybe you have seen it?
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 09:41:28 am »

I like it too! A lot of people really like it also. It's cool. Cheesy
alby13

Jamma Cabinet FTW

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 08:02:12 pm »

I really like that machine too, it's on my list for pickup in the future, it looks and plays very well.
I enjoyed how the lights changed from red to blue for different levels it ties with the whole Tron theme really well.
The other modern stern pin I'd like to pick up is Pirates of the Caribbean A.W.E. They had one at Disneyland when I was there, and it also was a pretty great table in my opinion, maybe you have seen it?

oh i saw the pirates pinball for a second. i really want to play that.

-alby13
"Go home and be a family man!"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: