John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:20:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB - Theatre of Magic Power Driver Board (PN: A-12697-3 )  (Read 1036 times)
Tone-C

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2017, 07:19:51 pm »

I am trying to help a friend fix his Theatre of Magic that hasn't worked in 3+ years. I have to replace headers on the PCB and several Molex connectors. There is a 'jumper' wire on the back behind J120 & J121 from a previous repair (not done very well by previous owner)

I was wondering how much to buy a NOS (New Old Stock) one or one that has never 'burnt up', or one that has been previously repaired, but currently working. It may be much cheaper than buying all the tools and parts necessary to to the repair.

Thanks!
~Tony
acortest@hotmail.com

Theatre of Magic
Power Driver Board
A-12697-3
Tone-C

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 12:22:40 am »

I successfully repaired my buddy's Theatre of Magic Power PCB. Now, I need to see about finding a source for replacement bulbs (preferably LEDs) and also a new trunk. His is cracked from old age and use/abuse from the .

I found Comet Pinball's website and was curious if anyone can recommend specific brightnesses for the different bulbs. Apparently there are 6-8 different brightnesses they make.

Thanks!
~Tony
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: