John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 20, 2024, 10:36:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ms. Pac Man Price Check  (Read 1809 times)
squireg

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2017, 11:28:44 am »

I picked up a project Ms. Pac in an original cabinet for a good price.  Complete overhaul, put in Two Bits pac man/ms. pac man upgrade daughter board, new side art and front art, new control panel overlay, etc. No burn on monitor.  Wondering what this is worth now.  Any thoughts?
moogrum

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 08:10:23 pm »

I sold one with a burnt out monitor with one side painted white for $350, so I'd shoot for $600.
arcade jedi

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 07:16:44 pm »

Hello Gents,

I'm in Michigan.  The following IMO and based on experiences I've had in my area.  When they come up, you can get nice (with normal battle scars) garden variety Ms. Pacs for $500 all day.  They don't start out at that price, but the ones I can talk down to that price, I buy.  I think that's fair for my area.  I've seen them as high as $1000 to $1200 to start, but these are sellers looking for gullible buyers or guys that think that they have something special.  I doubt anyone is actually getting that for one.   Roll Eyes

For $600, it would have to be a pretty nice looking version.  By that, I mean, close to being fully restored.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: