John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:30:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Transistor test chart  (Read 1015 times)
rmcelwee

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2017, 07:47:16 am »

I've seen John use a chart to test NPN and PNP transistors. I've always seen them as something that looked like he drew it on a piece of paper right before taping the video. There must be a Word file or something I can print that has these simple tests on them. Anyone have a link?
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 10:46:48 am »

I've seen John use a chart to test NPN and PNP transistors. I've always seen them as something that looked like he drew it on a piece of paper right before taping the video. There must be a Word file or something I can print that has these simple tests on them. Anyone have a link?

Yes, I always draw it before I do the video. Maybe we can recreate it from the video and make it a PDF or something.
rmcelwee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 03:54:12 pm »

That would be great! I found some info online that explained what was actually going on (why the tests worked) but I am too lazy to think about what is really happening and just want to test it!  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: