John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 17, 2024, 07:34:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Frogger Find, working machine, owner is taking private bids as I type! Value?  (Read 1701 times)
80skid

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2017, 06:28:17 pm »

I am bidding as I write this. I am high bidder at $225. It is a working machine. Here is a pic. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4qyCj4EfQj1QzM5azRjbzRvREU thoughts please?
shuyge

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 08:55:47 pm »

Well?

Did you win it?
I'd love to have a frogger.
80skid

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 09:24:25 pm »

Not yet. I am still highest offer, she said I will know tomorrow. I am in Missouri she is in Arkansas, but its only about an hour away. Hopefully she will tell me it is mine in the morning.
BadMonkey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 02:03:53 pm »

Good luck! Those are notorious for "crumbling". The cab is a type of particle board. Very heavy. Frogger is a classic!

just rebuilt another g07. On to the vector on Asteroids!
80skid

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 11:30:02 pm »

Yes it is very heavy. We got it up the stairs and into my office though! I am so excited guys! This thing is all original, monitor, boards, everything, fires right up, kids and I played it right away. So cool watching my teenagers and my 6yo son play it. They had never really played a vintage machine. I'd say cabinet is in excellent shape considering its age, however the bottom front right corner is missing some wood grain laminate, and a few scratches but very good overall, IMO. Not crumbling at all. Appears to have all original graphics. It was in a church youth group classroom. They sold it to make room for a stage or something. This machine makes me realize just how rough that Ms.Pacman I bought is. Probably convert to a multi-game. Anyway, pics and possibly video coming tomorrow of this awesome Facebook yard Sale site find!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: