John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:02:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Semi Working TMNT for Working TMNT plus $  (Read 903 times)
Azurden

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2016, 12:49:31 pm »

Have a TMNT board that works. But is developing the typical sound issue. Starts out fine (music always plays good) and the voice and effects also work at first. Then after a few min the effects pop in and out. Other than that the board is working as it should. I just do not have the time to troubleshoot, buy parts (did replace the volume pot already), prob the amp going... And replace them in time.

Now my issue... I have a BIG party in Dec and I have worked for over 4 months to get everything up 100%. Needless to say, this last min issue is causing my much internal pain not to be at 100%!

If anyone out there has a fully working board, and wants to repair the sound issue on mine. I would give you this board plus an agreed upon amount for the working one to have in time for the party.

Please let me know asap!

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: