John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 29, 2024, 08:20:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Restoring sega Rally  (Read 1477 times)
blazerfrazer

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2015, 03:56:09 pm »

Hi Guys, tonight i have been working on my restoration and had stumbled across Johns arcade for the first time while watching random arcade videos on youtube playing in the background while i work. How cool is this! Johns arcade is so awsome, i clicked watch all videos and subscribed. I have been working away sanding and painting all day with his videos playing, kept getting distracted from what i was doing and stood there watching. paused the playback for loo breaks, tea breaks and dinner etc but what a cool companion when putting hours into a restoration. I guess if your sat in front of your pc, you could watch a few end to end but all day!! I still have loads more to watch in the back ground when i do the next stage of my restoration, thanks John!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 04:13:45 pm by blazerfrazer » Logged
Binkman85

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2015, 08:55:55 am »

Welcome to the club.  I came across John's videos a few years ago.  I love them.  Don't have any games (yet).  Great videos and discussions on the forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: