John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
April 29, 2024, 06:28:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KLOV Forum Access  (Read 5988 times)
kingdbag

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2015, 09:20:45 am »

Does anyone know an admin/moderator over at the KLOV forums I can reach out to? I know its odd I'm asking here, but I've been trying to get access forever. I've registered/donated, etc... and I still haven't gotten access. There doesn't seem to be a away to contact them if you can't post. Most of the time when i'm looking for parts or some other help I'm told to go there and check... so it would be nice to participate in those forums as well.

Guss

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 01:09:03 pm »

Thanks for posting, I was going to go the donation route myself.  Locked out of some features without an approved account. 
I hope it gets sorted out quickly. Be nice to know who to contact if I run into the same issue.
iankellogg
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 03:08:37 pm »

just put your klov handle inthis thread and i'll go approve them as long as their isnt something wrong with the forum.

https://iankellogg.com
Cap kits, eproms, and more
Binkman85

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2015, 08:56:11 pm »

Ian,  if not too much trouble could you do mine as well - Binkman85.  Thanks.

Love reading about what everyone is up to.   No games yet.  Hope to get my first one in the next 6 months.  Between, here, KLOV, John's videos (and others), I feel like I may have a shot at being able to get a game up and going.   Thanks for all you do.  Hope to order a kit from you in the near future.

All the discussions bring back a ton of great memories.  I grew up during the late 70s and 80s.  Loved going to the arcade (some family friendly and others not so much).  Games like Atari Football, Robotron, Dragon's Lair, , Dig Dug, Pole Position, and Galaga were the best.  I remember when D.Lair came to our arcade and it blew my mind (had the top spectator monitor).   The Christmas I got my Atari VCS was the greatest! First games there were Combat (or course), Asteroids, and Space Invaders (great port).

Take care & thanks again to all the active participants on this site.
iankellogg
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 09:42:37 pm »

Binkman85, your account should be good to go now.

Binkman85

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2015, 10:05:03 pm »

Thank you sir.  Right now bouncing between here and KLOV reading Arcade Confessions.  Take care Cheesy
kingdbag

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2015, 09:14:48 am »

Ian,

kingdbag is my account on KLOV... let me know if you have any trouble getting it activated because it seems like that account doesn't exist on the forums, but I have a VAPS profile and everything. It says that's what my username is under my profile on http://www.arcade-museum.com/accounts/settings.php... so I'm not sure what happened.

I really appreciate the help!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 09:19:29 am by kingdbag » Logged

iankellogg
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2015, 09:41:05 am »

Your account might be banned. Doesn't say banned but it does say you aren't an unaccepted account so I can't do anything further. You'll have to find a way to get a hold of site admins.

Guss

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2015, 12:55:28 pm »

Kept it easy, Guss on klov too
Thanks
iankellogg
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2015, 12:58:54 pm »

Kept it easy, Guss on klov too
Thanks

All done.

kingdbag

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2015, 02:00:02 pm »

Yea, I wasn't banned or anything for doing something wrong. When I created my account it's like it auto disabled the account because I was never able to login and even get to the read only account status... somehow it broke during registration. The kingdbag account works fine on the non-forum part of the site and VAPS and all. I don't know of anyway to get a hold of an admin so after like 3 months of not being able to get anywhere I just went ahead and made a new account...

Can you try kingdbagnv for me please?

I will just stop using my VAPS for kingdbag and it should auto delete after I don't use it for awhile... not sure what the is with that account... sucks I can't use kingdbag though.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: