John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:27:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have a confession to make...  (Read 2539 times)
Netropolis

@netropolis on Twitter

View Profile WWW
« on: May 13, 2015, 08:43:22 pm »

John, I feel dirty.  I have to get this off my chest.

I know you didn't make a video on Sunday because of Mothers Day and that is totally understandable!
I know MY wife would have murdered me if I was playing with my arcades and making videos on Mothers Day... So I get it - I really do.

Despite this - I have to confess I have been watching some OTHER guy on some OTHER YouTube Channel building an arcade cabinet!
I am really sorry!  I SWEAR he means nothing to me!  I would never Subscribe or anything like that!  It was just this one time and it will never happen again! 
I promise! 
I am sorry John!  Please forgive me!

1979 Atari Asteroids
1980 Midway Pac-Man (TOTAL Restoration Needed)
1981 Midway Galaga
1982 Atari Pole Position
1986 Atari Championship Sprint
1986 Williams Pin*Bot Pinball
1987 Atari Badlands
1988 Atari Tetris/19-1 Multi-Cade
60-1  DK Jr Cabinet
2002 Hanabi Japanese Slot Machine
P-feif

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 08:45:49 pm »

LOL!!!  Cheesy
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 10:26:57 pm »

I know you didn't make a video on Sunday because of Mothers Day and that is totally understandable!
I know MY wife would have murdered me if I was playing with my arcades and making videos on Mothers Day... So I get it - I really do.

Despite this - I have to confess I have been watching some OTHER guy on some OTHER YouTube Channel building an arcade cabinet!
I am really sorry!  I SWEAR he means nothing to me!  I would never Subscribe or anything like that!  It was just this one time and it will never happen again! 
I promise! 

LOL! Yes, it's true... I took it off because of Mother's Day. I just couldn't bring myself to lock myself in the garage and basement because of the holiday. I'll try to get a video out tomorrow so you don't have to do that! Smiley
HarrieD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 07:54:30 am »

It takes a true man to face your flaws. But this behaviour is unacceptable. Go say sing your hail Mario's!

My blog / pinball collection

Restoration projects: Fire!, Outrun
Good friends: Funhouse, Whirlwind, Earthshaker, BTTF, Seeburg V200, Neo Geo cab
Left the building: F14 Tomcat, Independence Day
Mr_Rampage

Arcade/Coin Op Inventor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 11:27:13 pm »

I promise! 

{high fives}

True restoration is an art form. Like any good artist you have to know what your doing. Painting a single line on a canvas and calling it a masterpiece does not fly in restoring a arcade machine. Do it right
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: