John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:47:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Video games woot woot  (Read 1763 times)
HopefulCollector

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2012, 12:07:21 am »

Hey guys just introducing myself to the forum, I'm 15 and I'm from MA . Probably one of the youngest here. I really want to have an arcade some day where people really go to play the games and not as a place to smoke weed or drugs. I find that around where I am all the arcades are either
A. Nonexistent
or
B.Over run by people you wouldn't want to hang out with
I think since video-gaming is such a huge part of our culture it should be celebrated and shared with other people who enjoy it.
It shouldn't be considered what "losers" do at home anymore and I think with your help this goal can be achieved!
Im very excited to join this forum and I can't wait to hear what advice you guys have for me. THANKS!!!
gamer12

Have 2 arcades now!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 08:10:52 pm »

Welcome! and I am probably younger.(13) I got 3 games so should probably get a game in the near future Craigslist has good deals on finding games but you must be careful and watch you prices on games.

What games are you looking to find first?

G12

trivia whiz-dose not work SadSadSad
pac-man-works 60 in one board
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 08:02:45 pm »

Welcome to the site and good luck!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: