John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:18:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rbi baseball nintendo vs unisystem  (Read 2211 times)
Jaytech10

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2016, 02:04:38 pm »

Need help with nintendo rbi baseball vs system. Has anyone ever converted it to lcd? I have been trying for a few weeks and get a stable screen when it not moving(at bat or pitching, title screen or team selection). When you hit the ball into the out field or the baseball is going a cross the screen with the title screen it gets jumpy all over the place especially when you hit the ball into left field. Any ideas for what causes that?
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 11:42:57 am »

I have never used an LCD, sorry. It's odd it's losing sync during certain events in the game. Huh.
Jaytech10

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 12:39:11 am »

It's a project I'm doing for someone. Blue was the only color working on the crt monitor I tried replacing the transistors but now the monitor won't turn on. Can I get a replacement for cheap?
darkcat1

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 07:50:50 pm »

Well on Nintendo cabs it's either a Sanyro or a Sharp which run about $100-$150 fixed.  Like John I never want to use an LCD unless I can't help it.

You can use other monitors with an inverter and an audio amp

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Jaytech10

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2016, 11:52:49 pm »

Thanks. Can I send a video of it so you can see how odd it is? What does the 6 board pots do?  2 red, 2 blue and 2 green.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 11:55:46 pm by Jaytech10 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: