John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:30:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Video converter for pacman  (Read 1460 times)
Epop

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2015, 11:28:24 am »

Still building my pacman cocktail table. I have almost all the pieces I need to start the cabinet.

I am planing on using a 19inch crt when all is said and done. But in the mean time I need to test my boards and would like to do this on a lcd computer monitor.

Can some one described to me or draw me a pic to show me how I need to hook my pacman harness to this video converter board.

See pic below.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using Tapatalk
iankellogg
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 01:41:50 pm »

Those converters give you that pigtail cable to plug in non-jamma connectors. Pretty much just plug the pigtail into the converter, and jam the bare wire ends into the connector from the harness. going from the third picture going left to right. its RED, GREEN, BLUE, GROUND, then the other connector is for sync.  the wire all the way on the right is the sync wire you want.

Put the red wire from the pigtail in the first pin, green into the second, blue into the third, the black wire goes into the 4th pin and the yellow wire next to the blue wire goes into that sync pin i saidbefore.

https://iankellogg.com
Cap kits, eproms, and more
Epop

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 02:06:44 pm »

Thank you very much!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using Tapatalk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: