John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:43:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi, Im Dean from Edmonton Alberta Canada  (Read 1690 times)
killerkobra

View Profile
« on: March 11, 2013, 08:55:29 pm »

I have been collecting video games all my life ( still have all my original stuff starting with the handheld Trojan Horse by GAKKEN )  but it wasn't until 3 years that I actually got serious about collecting. I love all older systems that came out before the year 2000. I dont mind some of the newer/modern stuff but I prefer the NES, SNES, Genesis, Sega CD... I found this site when I purchased my first arcade. The glorious Nintendo Vs. Unisystem and I absolutely love it. The cabinet is from R-Type and I love the way it looks. The game I got with it was Dr. Mario ( with marquee ) and I quickly realized how amazingly different it was then the NES version. I recently got all the pieces together for Vs. Castlevania and I am currently running that. Again I realized that its is so freaking hard .I could ramble on but Ill save the rest of my experiences for other posts in the forum.
RushDude2112

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 05:51:44 pm »

Welcome Dean.
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 12:58:50 pm »

I have been collecting video games all my life ( still have all my original stuff starting with the handheld Trojan Horse by GAKKEN )  but it wasn't until 3 years that I actually got serious about collecting. I love all older systems that came out before the year 2000. I dont mind some of the newer/modern stuff but I prefer the NES, SNES, Genesis, Sega CD... I found this site when I purchased my first arcade. The glorious Nintendo Vs. Unisystem and I absolutely love it. The cabinet is from R-Type and I love the way it looks. The game I got with it was Dr. Mario ( with marquee ) and I quickly realized how amazingly different it was then the NES version. I recently got all the pieces together for Vs. Castlevania and I am currently running that. Again I realized that its is so freaking hard .I could ramble on but Ill save the rest of my experiences for other posts in the forum.

Welcome to the site! ENJOY!
HobbyDude

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 06:52:02 pm »

Welcome to the forum!  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: